Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://chooselife.me website (the “Service”) operated by Chooselife.me (“us”, “we”, or “our”).Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors and others who access or use the Service.By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Chooselife.me (“We” or “Us”) respects the intellectual property of others and has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your intellectual property is being violated in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Us by providing the following information (as required by the DMCA):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including the link (URL) of the infringing materials that is to be removed from Chooselife.me website;
- Contact information of the notifying party, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notification is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once A Proper Bona Fide Notification is Received By Our Designated Agent:
It is our policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has been removed or that access has been disabled to the material; and
- That repeat offenders’ access to the service will be terminated.
Supplying A Counter-Notice:
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, We may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original notifying party informing that party that We may replace the removed material or cease disabling it after 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion. A counter-notice must include:
- The physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United Kingdom, for any judicial district in which Chooselife.me is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
You may contact our Designated Agent here.
Your privacy is very important to us at Chooselife.me, and so we have a few fundamental principles that we follow in order to protect it:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
We may change this policy from time to time by posting changes to this page. You can occasionally check to make sure that you are happy with any changes.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out our contact form or leave a comment on our articles. You may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address (Note when leaving comments ONLY your name will be visible to the public). You may always, however, visit our site anonymously.
Your Information Is Protected:
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place a variety of physical, electronic and managerial security measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider places on your computer’s hard drive (if you allow it), that enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual. The website provider can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept them, but you can change your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Vendors:
Links To Third Party Websites:
We may sometimes include on our website links to other websites that may be of interest to you. You should note that these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, or for the content and activities of those sites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy policies applicable to the website in question.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.